Very early this morning, the temperature bottomed out at 18F, so my max-min thermometer tells me. And yet, when I looked out my window, there was not a speck of frost on the grass. If I hadn’t consulted the thermometer, I would have thought it was a lovely spring day out there. (The grass has [...]
- Sudden Freeze After Days of Warmth
- Cold Climate Gardening Resources You May Not Know About
- Frost: The Least You Need to Know
- A Gardener’s Guide to Frost–Bargain Price!
- I Hate These Kind of Plants
- If You Can’t Take the Frost,Get Out of the Garden
- Climate is What We Expect; Weather is What We Get*
- January Thaw: A Video
- Hitch Lyman’s Temple Nursery Garden
- What’s Wrong With My Juneberry?
- Hand-painted Adirondack chairs build community spirit in Clinton, NY
- Branches Bench in the Secret Garden
- When do I start tomatoes from seed in upstate NY?
- Hitch Lyman’s Garden Open to the Public This Saturday
- Siberian Squills From Seed
- Snowdrops Extraordinaires from the Temple Nursery Open Garden
- Winter Garden Design
- Tour Brian Bixley’s Garden